10 April 2008

“Make it Stop” part XIV

I know, I know, I promised to stop talking about Statler & Waldorf, DIC, or any of the travails surrounding the ownership of the club. So I’ll make this short.

Get fucked, Tom Hicks.


You are the only person who could turn Rick Parry into a saint. Sell out. Now.

Also, folks, put down the razor blades. This doesn't mean DIC is gone for good.

Your best place to keep with any and all “news” on this front would be the Liverpool Echo. Tony Barrett is a godsend.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Will Parry (and Gillette) retain Benitez given Parry's relation with him? And what of Hicks?

nate said...

If I knew those answers, I'd be writing other places than on my blog. I've got no inside information; full apologies for the cliché, but I just call them as I see them.

I hate Hicks, and hate him even more this week for making this the news after the 3 games against Arsenal, but first and foremost, I want Benitez retained and given a free hand.

Anonymous said...

I would rather someone else was owning the club but if it has to come down to Hicks or Gillette, I'm going with Hicks.

Hicks is a public relations nightmare, a loose cannon who says the wrong things at the wrong times. But generally those people don't double-talk. I may not like what Hicks says, but I think its genuine.

So I think Hicks is sincere when he says he wants to keep Rafa and get rid of Parry and for me, that is a good thing.

Thanks for the blogging Nate!