05 April 2010

More Places Where I Write Stupid Things

I started using Twitter as a personal outlet, bitching about life and other sports as well as the Premier League and Liverpool. Which is why I've been hesitant to link it here on the blog. I know full well most of you don't care about Syracuse basketball or my rec soccer team.

But the basketball season's just about over (go Butler!) and I rarely catalog the foibles of my rec team anymore. Basically, I complain about Liverpool, referees, and whatever soccer match I'm watching in 140 characters, and am far more sarcastic and rude than I am here.

So if you're inclined, you can find me at http://twitter.com/natefc. I need the attention. Don't mind the username. I was too stupid to register 'Oh You Beauty' then and I'm too lazy to switch to it now.

2 comments :

drew said...

Followed; am "epiktistes" on there, which is a character from my favorite author and academic meal ticket, R.A. Lafferty.

And yes, definitely go Butler.

Anonymous said...

Nice! Didn't know you were a 'Cuse guy, too. It's a little late for this year, but I do a lot of talking during games @cusehoops.